Tuesday 21 June 2011

Is it just me or is Firefox a waste of time?

I'm not sure if its just me who dislikes Mozilla Firefox but just lately it has been running terrible. I have been reverting back to using good old Explorer. It seems that every time I try to do some work on my current project of building regulations for conservatories it just doesn't seem to want to play ball.

If its not coming up with the error "Problem Loading Page" it is just deciding to freeze! Either way it is getting very testing on my patience. You would think with today's technology that the designers would be able to come up with a program with no errors or problems....or is it me just being too hopeful?

Either way I would like to see if anyone else is having problems with it or even just peoples opinions. Well enough of me moaning now....rant over!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment